THIS PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION: please return later for details on iConference 2019
iConference 2018 is expected to draw more than 500 leading scholars and researchers from academia and industry. Your sponsorship helps support the event, and showcases your organization’s products and services to key leaders and decision-makers in the information field. Sponsorship queries can be directed to Stephen Pinfield: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following are offered:
Conference participation comes from over 75 member-iSchools around the world, as well as from other universities, corporations, and organizations that share an interest in the fields of data analytics, information behavior, information retrieval, user-centered design, taxonomy, metadata, information assurance, privacy, knowledge organization, library science, social computing, information architecture, systems and network design, content management, competitive intelligence and human-computer interaction, and more.
This is our highest level of support, and assures that your organization receives maximum exposure and multiple opportunities to connect directly with iConference participants.
- Platinum sponsors are recognized on the website online program, and in all iConference communications, and are verbally acknowledged in all iConference plenary and social gatherings.
- Platinum sponsors are given the opportunity to make a formal presentation of their own devising. This time can be used for a product demonstration, a panel discussion, or simply to engage with participants on a subject that is important to your organization.
- Platinum sponsors also receive all general benefits afforded at all other sponsorship levels. This includes up to three complimentary registrations and an information table in our exhibition space.
Gold sponsorship gives your organization a high level of exposure at an affordable price. Gold sponsorships are typically tied to high-profile conference offerings that can be branded to promote your organization, such as conference awards.
- Gold sponsors are recognized on our website and online program, and in all iConference communications, and are verbally acknowledged in all iConference plenary and social gatherings.
- In cases where the gold sponsorship is tied to a particular event, such as a keynote or award, the gold sponsor will be given the opportunity to briefly address the assembled participants.
- Gold sponsors also receive all general benefits afforded to lower level sponsors. This includes two complimentary registrations and an information table in our exhibition space.
The following Gold sponsorships are currently available, and we would be happy to work with you to identify additional opportunities:
- Preliminary Results Paper Awards
- Poster Awards
Silver sponsorship is an affordable way of reaching out to conference participants and positioning your organization as a major participant in the information field.
- Silver sponsors are acknowledged on our website and online program, and verbally recognized at one or more plenary and/or social events during the conference.
- Silver sponsors receive an information table in our exhibition space that can be used to engage with participants and distribute materials.
- Silver sponsors receive one complimentary registration to the iConference.
The following Silver sponsorships are currently available, and we would be happy to work with you to identify additional opportunities:
- Gift bags
- Memory sticks
The iSchool Exclusive Category is available to iSchools and other information-oriented graduate programs. Sponsoring schools in this category will receive a display table with two chairs in our exhibition area throughout conference hours of operations, Sunday through Wednesday. This is an affordable and unique opportunity to showcase your school to conference attendees. (Please note that exhibitors who would like to attend any iConference workshops, keynotes, or other events will need to also register as an attendee.)
This is an economical way in which your organization can demonstrate its support for the iConference.
Supporters are acknowledged on our website and online program, and verbally recognized at one or more plenary and/or social events during the conference.
The following special offerings are another great way to promote your organization and show support for the iConference. Your logo will be prominently displayed.
Get Started Today
Contact Stephen Pinfield to explore your sponsorship opportunities. In addition to the standard sponsorships described above, custom packages can be arranged.