The DCMI 2022 Conference schedule has been updated with an exciting program. The highlights include:
- Opening keynote by Dr. Hongfang Liu (Mayo Clinic): "Clinical Data Standardization for Learning Healthcare Systems."
- Closing keynote by Dr. Carole Palmer (University of Washington iSchool), "Data Stewardship Principles and Potentials: Knowledge Organization for Contextual Integrity and Convergence."
- Three open sessions: 1) DCMI Community Updates, 2) Student Forum, and 3) Tutorial on Using Dublin Core Tabular Application Profiles (DCTAP). If you wish to participate in these free open sessions only, you will not need to pay for the registration, though you do need to register to participate. Please refer to conference program to find out the specific date and time of these open sessions.
- There are four paper sessions, seven panel discussions, and two best practice sessions that cover a wide range of theoretical and practical issues on metadata.
- The Student Forum will showcase five projects by students from different parts of the globe.
- The workshop organized by the Networked Knowledge Organization Systems (NKOS) will be held in two sessions on the 6th-7th of October. The workshop is free of charge and more information about the program and registration can be found at: NKOS 2022 (Networked Knowledge Organization Systems).
Early bird registration rate for DCMI 2022 ends on September 5. Register today to participate in this vibrant community and learn the new developments of metadata!
DC-2022 Conference Registration