The iSchools organization, a global collaborative of Information Schools piloting the future of information, is pleased to announce the election of its new Board of Directors and Regional Chairs. These leaders, in conjunction with the iSchools Executive Board, will guide the organization forward in 2022 and beyond.
The newly elected Board members and Regional Chairs are:
- Anind Dey, University of Washington, Information School
- Charles Isbell, Georgia Tech, College of Computing
- Kimiz Dalkir McGill University, Montreal, School of Information Studies
European / African Region:
- Josep Cobarsí Morales, Open University of Catalonia, Faculty of Computer Science, Multimedia and Telecommunications
- Lihong Zhou Wuhan University, School of Information Management
- Wonsik “Jeff” Shim, Sungkyunkwan University, Library and Information Science
- American Region: Keith Marzullo, University of Maryland, College Park, College of
- Information Studies
- European Region: Koraljka (Kora) Golub, Linnaeus University, Information Institute
- Asia-Pacific Region: Atsuyuki Morishima, University of Tsukuba, Graduate School of Library, Information, and Media Studies
These Board members and Regional Chairs, in conjunction with the Executive Committee, will serve under incoming iSchools Chair Sanda Erdelez (Simmons University School of Library and Information Science) starting in early 2022.