Reserve Now: Make sure you get the best prices and book your room today.
More than 10 Million tourists visit Berlin every year. The city offers more than 800 hotels, hostels and apartments to choose from.
If you want to stay near the conference venue, you can choose between hotels and apartments in “Mitte” (city center); the conference will take place in the Hegelplatz area of the city–look for Friedrichstraße, which is the main street connecting the conference center and nearest train station.
Below we recommend a number of hotels, some providing a special rate for the iConference 2014 participants:.
- ABION Spreebogen Waterside Hotel, the ABION provides 100 rooms for the conference participants (149,- Euro per night). To reserve your room please fill in this form ABION
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer Haus, please use the booking code: “HU IBI” to reserve a room (82,- Euro per night)
- Hotel Tiergarten, please send an Email to email@example.com with the subject iConference2014 – Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin to reserve a room (85,- / 135,- Euro per night)
- Visit Berlin, provides a variety of hotels.
- Motel One
- IBIS Hotels
Experience the true Berlin
An authentic alternative when staying in Berlin is to rent a holiday apartment. A variety of apartments are available and can be booked here:
- Berlin.de – Berlin’s official website
- Only apartments
- Berlin Lodge
The iConference 2014 will be held in the Hegelplatz area of the city, near the main building of the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin. Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin is conveniently located close to airports and public transportation. Conference participants will receive a free rail pass that will take you everywhere in the city. You can reach the conference venue from most locations within the metro-ring within 45 minutes. Trains run every 5 minutes during the day. Click here to explore transportation details, including maps, timetables, routes as well as a journey planner.
Map of Conference Vicinity
View iConference in a larger map