The following pages contain information provided by the Wunhan University School of Information Management organizing committee.
- Accommodations: Conference hotel rates, reservation, amenities and location
- Travel: Information on international travel to Wuhan, and also getting around in the city.
- Visas: Information on how to go about securing a visa to China.
- Tourism: Wuhan sights, cuisine, and local travel.
- Travel Tips: useful tips to help make your stay more enjoyable.
We also offer a pdf of the above travel, hotel and tourism information that you can download and print. Click here to view pdf.
The first iConference to be held in Asia, iConference 2017 will take place in Wuhan, China, March 22-25, 2017.
To learn more about this year’s host city, please watch this video produced by the Publicity Department of Wuhan: