Registration fees for iConference 2015 will be posted soon. We will begin accepting registrations in November 2014. Please return to this page in November to take advantage of our discounted early rates.
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration.
- Payment within 7 days from date of invoice.
- Cancellations and refund requests received on or before March 2, 2015 will be subject to a $150 UDD administrative processing fee. Cancellations after March 2, 2015 will not be refunded.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- For payments received by credit card, the same credit card will be refunded
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
Please submit your cancellation in writing to Debra A. Brodbeck.
When entering your data into the online registration form we collect this data from you for the purpose of registering you
for the conference. Your personal information will be used to process your registration and notify you of conference information or changes for the iConference 2015 and for other reasonably related administrative purposes. Your personal data is not be sold or disclosed to other third parties.
Questions about registration can be directed to Debra A. Brodbeck.