Registration OPEN NOW!
If you have not yet set up an account on our ConfTool admin system, click on the “Create account and register for conference” link. If you are already a registered user (e.g., you submitted a paper, you served as a reviewer, etc.) then log in. Once you have set up an account or you have logged in, you can then register as a Participant (the option will be available once you log in).
The student and standard full conference rates includes the following:
- Lunch Bags on all conference days;
- One full-day or two half-day workshops on Tuesday March 04, subject to space availability;
- Access to all Paper sessions, Notes Sessions, Alternative Events Sessions, Plenary Sessions, and Poster sessions;
- All conference materials, including conference manual and access to proceedings;
- Tuesday evening Opening Reception;
- Wednesday Social Dinner at Naturkunde Museum Berlin;
- Friday Farewell Social Lunch
- public transport ticket for zones A/B.
Please note, that one day-tickets do not include a public transportation and social dinner ticket!
|Early Bird (10/05 – 12/15)||Regular (12/16 – 02/15)||Late (from 02/16)|
|Standard Registration||380 Euro||420 Euro||460 Euro|
|280 Euro||320 Euro||360 Euro|
|One Day Only||225 Euro||225 Euro||225 Euro|
Your registration includes free access to conference workshops, subject to space availability. You will be asked to select your desired workshop(s) when you register. All workshops will take place on Tuesday, March. 04.
For more information about the workshops please visit our workshop page.
After you have registered for the conference, you will want to book your hotel accommodations. Please visit our Accommodations page for more information.
Visas and Travel Documentation
When planning your trip to the iConference, keep in mind that Germany may ask you to meet certain entry requirements, depending on where you live. Learn more on the Germans Customs and Border Protection website at Federal Foreign Office.
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration.
- Payment within 7 days from date of invoice.
- Cancellations and refund requests received on or before Feb. 21, 2014 will be subject to a 100 Euro administrative processing fee. Cancellations after Feb. 21, 2014 will not be refunded.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- For payments received by credit card, the same credit card will be refunded
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
Please submit your cancellation in writing to Maria Gäde or fax: +49 30 2093-4335.
When entering your data into the online registration form we collect this data from you for the purpose of registering you
for the conference. Your personal information will be used to process your registration and notify you of conference information or changes for the iConference 2014 and for other reasonably related administrative purposes. Your personal data is not be sold or disclosed to other third parties.
BI-International Grant for Foreign Library Staff
BI-International, the standing committee at the German National Association of Library and Information Associations Bibliothek & Information Deutschland (BID), provides financial support for congress attendances in Germany with German government funding.
For more information, please go the BI-International Website.
Questions about registration can be directed to Maria Gäde.