We are now accepting submissions on our secure submissions site. Click here to make your submission.
The tenth annual iConference will take place March 24-27, 2015, in Newport Beach, California. The four days will include peer-reviewed Papers, Posters, Workshops, and Sessions for Interaction and Engagement. Also included are a Doctoral Student Colloquium, Doctoral Dissertation Award, and student Social Media Expo. Links to sample topics can be found on the conference home page.
We will begin accepting submissions in July of 2014. All submissions must be in English, and all work should be original and not previously published. Complete guidelines and links to the official iConference template can be found on our Author Instructions page.
The official proceedings of iConference 2015 will be published in the IDEALS open repository (Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship).
Visit the submission area of your interest for more specific submission instructions:
- Papers (includes our former “Notes” track)
- Sessions for Interaction and Engagement
- Doctoral Student Colloquium
- Social Media Expo
- Doctoral Dissertation Award
PLEASE NOTE: All submission deadlines are midnight, Pacific Daylight Time.
- July 2014: Open for submissions
- 5 September 2014: Papers deadline
- 26 September 2014: Workshop and Doctoral Colloquium application deadline
- 10 October 2014: Posters and SIE deadline
- 14 October 2014: Social Media Expo sponsoring-faculty letter-of-interest deadline
- 15 October 2014: Doctoral Dissertation Award application deadline
- 27 October 2014: Workshop and Doctoral Colloquium decisions announced
- 10 November 2014: Workshop website descriptions due
- Mid-November 2014: decisions announced for Notes, Posters, and SIEs
- Mid-November 2014: Early Registration opens
- Early December 2014: decisions announced for Papers
- 15 December 2014: Final versions due for Posters, Workshops, and SIEs
- 15 December 2014: Social Media Expo submissions deadline
- 5 January 2015: Final versions due for Papers
- 15 January 2015: Early bird registration ends; Regular Registration begins
- 15 January 2015: Social Media Expo decisions announced
- 15 January 2015: Doctoral Dissertation Award results announced
- 3 March, 2015: Regular Registration ends; Late Registration begins
- 24 March 2015: Conference begins
Visit our Organizers page for complete contact information. Questions about registration and payment should be sent to Conference Management Chair Debra A. Brodbeck. Questions about individual conference submission categories (papers, posters, etc.) should be sent to the chairs listed on their respective track pages. Questions and media inquiries about the iConference in general can be sent to Conference Coordinator Clark Heideger. Questions pertaining to 2015 local organization and the Newport Beach conference venue should go to to Conference Management Chair Debra A. Brodbeck.